Welcome to the Safer Road Infrastructure module of the Online Learning Platform of the CAREC Road Safety and Sustainable Mobility Course.
Please watch the welcome video to this module above from Dave Shelton, Senior Transport Specialist (Road Safety) at the Asian Development Bank:
In this module you will benefit from training materials provided by a range of partner organizations. Please click on each of the sessions below to access these through external websites. Ensure to come back to this page when you have finished each of these sessions so you can move to the next topic:
- Introduction to Road Safety Engineering
- Speed Management
- Designing for All Road Users
- Road Safety Audits
- Roadside Hazard Management
- Pedestrian Safety
- Safer Road Works
- Introduction to iRAP
- Planning and Procuring an iRAP Project
- Establishing and Developing an iRAP Project in your Country or Region
- Star Rating for Schools Online Course
Please access these modules and find ways to utilize the knowledge and resources within your ongoing work.
The in-person workshop in February 2024 will also have a focus on safer road infrastructure to follow up on these online sessions.